Remember when your friends on Facebook were asking you to write 25 things about yourself in a note and to tag people in it in order to let others know more about you? I know a few people decided to post theirs up on their blogs…well, I’m bringing them back. For those of you getting to know me and those of you that would like to know more about me here are 25 things about me. So in no particular order:
1. I am a procrastinator by nature.
2. I can’t ride a bike or drive a car and don’t really have any desires to but I know I have to learn to drive to make my life a little easier.
3. I used to have a mole on the right side of my nose that used to make me very self conscious. I used to always think people were talking to the mole and not me. (like the mole Obama has but on the opposite side and slightly bigger)
4. I love to dance. I lose myself in it and it was always a dream to train professionally and learn to dance just about everything.
5. I find most Latins really tacky even though I am latin. Not because I’m ashamed of my roots, I love being latin, hard to explain without having someone take this too to heart and get offended….so let’s just leave it as is.
6. I have some major self-image issues. Getting reconstructive cosmetic surgery is something I would put myself in debt for. Only the body though, I wouldn’t touch my face. We’re talking lipo, butt enhancement (this is one of my biggest things I’m self concious about, I have no ass), boob implants (not huge, just perkier), tummy tuck…
7. I am known to be very cynical and bitter. I am. I can’t even front. In my group of friends I am the Miranda Hobbs of the group. (I’ve been called mean and an asshole quite a bit lately…meh.)
8. I hate confrontations. Yelling, screaming, cussing, all things that literally make me feel like my insides are sinking into themselves. I don’t like to be around it and I don’t respond well to it.
9. I love to shop. I window shop online daily. I find it to be therapeutic. If I’m down shopping and eating are my two comforts.
10. I always have the thought in the back of my mind that my kids are on loan to me and I constantly fear that something horrible is just going to take them from me. It’s pretty bad to the point that I live out different scenarios and when I realise it I’m literally sobbing or tears are pouring down my face.
11. I hate being rushed and given times to be somewhere. It makes me not want to go anywhere and would rather cancel my plans then have someone asking me if I’m ready to go. (wanna PISS me off? tell me to hurry up…UGH!)
12. I am very self concious about my level of education. Got some real self-esteem problems with that and feel like everybody is better qualified at everything then I am.
13. Poverty, abuse, hunger, war, injustice and all inhuman things in this world that we see everyday or hear about or read makes me very sad and I feel the weight of the want and need to do something about it. I take it very personally.
14. I don’t like most females. I think women are very caniving and always have a hidden agenda. I don’t think that about ALL females but for the most part I don’t really care to have many female friends.
15. On that note, I don’t trust men either. Every man who has had any importance to me has let me down. (you guessed it! because of #14!)
16. I don’t believe in happy endings.
17. I miss all my high school friends. I lost touch with almost everybody after my first pregnancy. Everyone is too busy doing their own thing.
18. I wish I didn’t have so much drama or negativity around me all the time. Takes a bigger toll on me then anybody is aware of.
19. I can’t wait for my kids to be bigger so I can have some me time.
20. I love to sleep. I believe sleep can make everything go away.
21. I have a pretty decent singing voice but don’t really like to sing in front of people.
22. I believe I was never meant to get married. Before I didn’t want to, had no interest in marriage or even living with a boy. When I changed my mind it seems that nothing would allow it. Just not meant to happen.
23. I feel like a major let down and the black sheep out of the girls in my family. Most of my cousins that are my age are married and homeowners and have had the chance to go to University.
24. I love thunderstorms. I find them very soothing. Even when it’s just raining and I can hear the rain on the windows.
25. At times I feel certifiable crazy. No joke.